You can add your Instagram feed easily, through installing ‘Instagram Feed’ to your Word Press website. This Youtube video shows how you can install this plugin. There are few steps to installing this customizable plugin to display your Instagram profile on your website.
- Hover over Plugins in the toolbar > then click ‘Add New’
- Search for ‘ Instagram Feed’ (by Smash Balloon) > Click install > Click Activate.
- Then click ‘Instagram Feed’ on the toolbar > then click on the blue button that reads ‘+Connect an Instagram account. > enter your username and password > Click ‘Authorize’
- You’ll then see your profile picture & username appear below the blue connect button > click the gray colored button ‘Add to another feed’ > Copy the first shortcode that appears.
- Then on the toolbar hover over ‘Appearance’ > click on ‘Widgets’ > Click on ‘Text’>Click ‘Add Widget’7. Then this will appear on the right. 8. You will then paste your shortcode in the text space and press ‘Save’ 9.You can then go to the Customize tab found when you click on the ‘Instagram Feed’ on the toolbar. You are able to change the numbers of rows and columns you want to appear as well as the background color of your IG feed. It should look something like this>> Y’all got this!