CT 101 Spring 2015 Calendar
If you have questions please consider leaving a comment with a question at the bottom of this page. Ryan or I will answer in the comments. That way you and others can benefit from building the Q&A below.
Thurs Jan 29, Tues Feb 3 Getting Started!
Thurs Feb 5, Tues Feb 10 Flexibility in the kinds of Digital Storytelling projects you do.
Tues Mar 3, Thurs Feb Mar 5 Week four and it’s Snowmaggedon
Tues Mar 10, Thurs Mar 12
• What is this site for?
• Week Five – Picking a Domain Name, Getting a Web hosting Account, and Installing WordPress,
• and Customizing WP – title and tagline, themes, plugins, and widgets. Plus a bunch more!
Tues Mar 17, Thurs Mar 19
• Copy? R-i-i-i-i-ght…
• Continue to work on your WP site!
Tues Mar 24, Thurs Mar 26
• Syllabus is finalized with grading scheme, review it! Also review the CT 101 Weekly Check-in which is to be done by Sunday night each week.
• Submit your Domain so we can feed it to this site.
• Reading response prompt – Getting paid as a creative person in an internet age
Tues Mar 31, Thurs Apr 2
Tues Apr 14, Thurs Apr 16
• Some Advice from your peers – Read this post which was born out of a conversation with junior and senior CT majors. They have a bunch of advice for you to consider. Which of it speaks to you and why? What will you do that you haven’t already been doing? Give an example of a ‘habit of making’ that you will start and/or continue to do based on this advice. Give your responses in a blog post on your site.
Tues Apr 21, Thurs Apr 23
• Becoming the Librarian
Tues Apr 28, Thurs Apr 30
• Psshhhhhhhhhht, V-Whuuuum, KiSCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! – SOUND DESIGN!
Tues May 5, Thurs May 7
Tues May 12, Thurs May 14
• Final Days
Tues May 19, Thurs May 21 (Finals Week, Final Presentations)