I know you guys are stressed and freaked out still over finals but it is almost over. So stop stressing. I know what most of you are going to say easier said then done right ? well no your wrong! I have some tips for you!! Just hang on.
- Figure out where the stress is coming from -Instead of feeling like your failing identify where the stress is coming from.
- Consider what you can control and work on that – you can’t control what your professor or boss says and assigns but you can control what you do.
- Do what you love- it is easier to manage stress when your doing what you love, find something that is meaningful and fulfilling.
- Manage your time well- one of the biggest stressors is not having enough time, manage your time wisely.
- Create a toolbox of techniques-stress is complex so you need multiple techniques for every incident.
- Pick off the negotiable off your plate – lessen your responsibilities and activities, this will create less stress.
- SLEEP- give yourself time to sleep,your body will thank you
- preserve good boundaries- learn when to say no and when enough is enough, please only yourself.
- Difference between worrying and caring-your mindset can cause stress, you mistake worry for action. Change your mindset, be positive.
- Embrace mistakes- You are not perfect so don’t live up to impossible standards.
So Don’t Stress be happy 🙂