I LOVE MAKING THESE SO MUCH PLUS IT IS SUPER EASY TO DO!
HERE’s A QUICK TUTORIAL ON THE EXACT STEPS TO CREATE SUCH MASTERPIECES ON YOUR OWN!
- Go to newhive.com and click the plus bottom in the right-hand bottom corner ofcourse after you have logged in to your account.
- drag your gif to new hive then find a still image and save to desktop.
- open the still image in photoshop.
- double click on “background layer” and click Ok to unlock it.
- click command plus to make the photo bigger.
- in the selection tool find the magic wand.
- select your area to make it transparent. TIP: hold the shift key while clicking the wand tool to select more areas. just do it, you’ll see what I mean.
- click command x.
- now click file>export> save for web
- change from gif to PNG24 and click save.
- go back to new hive and click “upload image”.
- screen record using QuickTime player.
- In QuickTime click file> new screen recording> click the red record botton> select the area you want to record> press stop when done and save the video.
- Now open Photoshop and click file> import> video frames to layers> select your video> click “OK”.
- make sure the bottom video frames is set to “forever” and then click File> Export> save for web.
- set your format to Gif and make sure your image size is no longer than 500 pixels. if it is, change the width to 500 px and click save.
and you’re done.
now you can go and impress your friends :p