When I think of a bucket list I automatically think it’s for someone in their mid 30’s already going through a midlife crisis. Actually doing this, I feel kind of funny knowing that I’m only 19 and there’s so much stuff I want to accomplish, but there are other things I should focus on. I believe that everyone is dealing with the issue of what they’re going to do with their life. I think it’s time to sit those responsibilities to the side and do something fun once in awhile.
- Have at least one poem book published
- At least have some part of working in the music industry
- Being one of the best African American activists
- Travel outside of the country
- Go through a self purifying journey