Steps to a successful oil change are simple(assuming you already have desired oil for fill)
1. Pop car’s hood and unscrew engine oil cap.
2. Lift car and place jack stands to hold car up.
3. Get underneath car and drain oil by loosening drain bolt found under car(Catch oil in oil pan.)
4. Unscrew the oil filter cap and replace it with a new one.
5. Tighten the oil drain bolt back and drop the car off the jack stands.
6. Pour the oil into engine and tighten back cap once recommended level is reached.