1. Copy the legs in layers by using the selection tool
2. Copy one by one and then paste it into a layer
3. After you have done that you want to make sure the original background is on the top layer
4. Now that we have copy and pasted the legs you want to use the clone tool to take away the object you have placed into the layers
5. Now that you have done that, select one layer at a time and lower the opacity to see what you are working with and go to edit-puppet warp
6. Do it for each layer, one at a time and finto.
*The tip I recommend is to make sure your background layer is on the very top!!