Hyperlinks are connections established between a word/phrase/image and a website/file. The World Wide Web is based on hyperlinks. Most often we access websites by clicking hyperlinks. It is very cool to know how to do it. It is not very difficult. The following instructions might be helpful:
- Go to the web page you want to link to.
- Copy the URL. It should start with “http://”
- Write the text you want to be a hyperlink.
- Select the text.
- Click the make link button in WordPress. It looks like this
- Then click insert.
- Your link should turn blue like other links around the web.That’s it! If you have questions feel free to leave a comment below.For the better understanding you can see the video.
The real example of hyperlink, that I created bellow. If you click on it, it will take you my web page.
Again,click the bellow hyperlink that will take you on Youtube’s above video!!